Update by user Dec 30, 2016

Still not resolved

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016

Don't buy it!We purchased the edenpure wall hugger in April of this year 2016 but didn't use it until November.

It worked beautifully for 2 weeks and then it stopped we cleaned the filter and it still didn't work. I called customer service they said must be the thermostat and it would cost 29.00 to ship back. Seriously- we used our hard earned money and trusted them for a decent product and we have to stop what we're doing, ship it back and wait for them to fix a brand new product???? Are you kidding me!

Now is when we need it. I contacted them a second time and I was immediately sent to a repair man online who I'm suppose to pay $29.00 on my credit card to him.

We own a business and we would never ask someone for money for a faulty piece of equipment!.This company gets a thumbs down from us!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of edenpure heater a5473 heater. Edenpure Heater needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned edenpure heater a5473 heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Edenpure Heater.

Had an Experience with Edenpure Heater?

Comments

Milton Village, Massachusetts, United States #1278112

We have not heard a word.

A lot of good it does to make a comment.

Thumbs down to their customer service as well!