after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air.customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old bulbs to replace them to my surprise i found not one but all 3 bulbs with the ceramic cracked, broken, shattered, the bulbs are severely compromised to the point that i'm shocked there was no fire caused by the obviously defective product.
I won't use it now, why would i want to risk a fire hazard?
and this heater cost me upwards of $400 when i see the same quartz heaters at the big box stores for under $100.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Bad quality
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Edenpure Gen 4
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I read all the negative comments about company after I had placed an order. However I feel that only negative reviews usually get posted because if your pissed you are..."
- "Well nothing has changed with the grass... I'm still waiting on my grass issue.. But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention..."
- "Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture. 1999 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE upper ball joints, The Ball joints were too small. I returned..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."