after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old bulbs to replace them to my surprise i found not one but all 3 bulbs with the ceramic cracked, broken, shattered, the bulbs are severely compromised to the point that i'm shocked there was no fire caused by the obviously defective product.

I won't use it now, why would i want to risk a fire hazard?

and this heater cost me upwards of $400 when i see the same quartz heaters at the big box stores for under $100.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Defective product, Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 26, 2016.

Comments

Sparta Township, New Jersey, United States #1285617

I bought a similar heater for $119.99 with a $100 store gift card (limited use) And its on right now. Just change the elements without leaving fingerprints on them and all will work fine.

If you have any alcohol wipes use them after installing, as the oil from your fingers will cause them to burn out. When they burn out they are heating elements so they crack and stop working.

New Haven, Indiana, United States #1229352

These expensive heaters are worthless. We bought one and it stopped working within a year.

They replaced it with a reconditioned unit of lesser value. That stopped working also. We had it repaired and it quit again.

It's now in a landfill. Customer service is a joke.