after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air.customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old bulbs to replace them to my surprise i found not one but all 3 bulbs with the ceramic cracked, broken, shattered, the bulbs are severely compromised to the point that i'm shocked there was no fire caused by the obviously defective product.
I won't use it now, why would i want to risk a fire hazard?
and this heater cost me upwards of $400 when i see the same quartz heaters at the big box stores for under $100.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Bad quality
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Edenpure Gen 4
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "D. R. Horton built my new Energy Star Certified home and chose to eliminate key elements of the system. After multiple requests they have not supplied me with an Energy..."